- Who is Robin Samora and what qualifies you as a Business and PR strategist ?
- Who needs your services? How does a client work with you?
- Can you give us an example where you’re especially proud of the success of one of your clients because it shows a direct result from your counseling?
- Name the symptoms experienced by someone who needs to embolden their lives by strategizing with you?
- Why can’t people sort this out themselves…what does strategizing with you provide them that they can’t do on their own?
TIP: You are your own brand and you need to market yourself with that in mind. Identify who you are and what your company stands for before hitting the road with the latest PR gimmick. What good is it if the world sees or hears you and thinks of fuzzy kittens on your YouTube video, but you’re selling hardware? You need to develop a strategy for your self-promotion that just doesn’t get you out there, but instead gets you out there with meaning, with creativity, and that’s consistent with your business mission. You need to be able to stand out in a crowd.
Robin Samora is a business and PR strategist who helps entrepreneurs take a leap of faith to make more money and get recognized in a crowded marketplace. Her passion is coaching professionals to expand their limits to get the business and attention they deserve – so they can share their gifts and profits with the world. With a background in business and marketing, Robin not only drives clients to uncover their personal profit centers, but she goes one step farther – she works with her clients to uncover unique strategies to bring their messages to the masses. Robin is a life-long entrepreneur, idea-generator and the founder of the Let’s Make You Shine Fund, which empowers young women to advance their education and use their special gifts to help others.