Video. If you’re not using it, are you losing it? Not necessarily. You can jump on the video brand wagon easily enough and add YouTube to your marketing plan.
First some facts about YouTube, including that YouTube users watch over one billion hours of content daily and that there’s a 95% increase in the number of channels. That means it’s a perfect opportunity now to grow your niche as a content provider.
So, whether you’re a content creator, marketer, or just someone with a passion for video, it’s important to have a strong following to reach more people and grow your channel.
But with so many creators on the platform, it can be tough to stand out and get noticed. That’s where the latest tools come in to help you grow your YouTube following.
Here are 10 top tools that can help increase your YouTube followers:
- VidIQ Boost is a powerful YouTube growth tool that helps you optimize your videos, increase views, and grow your followers. It provides detailed analytics, keyword research, and competitor analysis, making it easier for you to create content that resonates with your audience.
- TubeBuddy: This browser extension helps you optimize your YouTube channel and videos. It also lets you do keyword research, video analysis, and gives optimization recommendations, which can help you increase views and followers.
- Hootsuite: There are many social media management tools, Hootsuite is just one. It helps you schedule and publish YouTube content. You can also use it to track channel performance and engagement, which makes it easier to identify what’s working or not.
- Canva: One of my favorite user-friendly graphic design tools. Canva helps you create eye-catching thumbnails and other graphics for your YouTube channel. A good thumbnail is an important part of your video’s success and supports branding consistency. You are your brand wherever you go!
- Keyword Tool: A must-have keyword research tool that helps you find the right keywords to target in your YouTube videos. Learn to use it to rank higher in search results, which can lead to more views and followers. Bingo.
- Social Blade: To grow your YouTube following fast, you need analytics tool that provides detailed information about your channel and videos, including views, subscribers, and engagement. This can help you make informed decisions about your content strategy and improve your channel performance.
- vidIQ Vision: This YouTube optimization tool and extension helps you find the right keywords, tags, and descriptions for your videos. Your vidIQ score helps judge whether your video may be promoted in related videos, search, and recommended videos. Again – to build a following.
- SEMrush: Marketers worldwide are using this digital marketing tool that can help you improve your YouTube channel performance and more. Basically, you can manage SEO, content marketing, competitor research, PPC and social media marketing from its one platform.
- Later: Maximize your time with a social media scheduling tool that helps you plan and publish video content. Plus, use Later to track your channel performance, analyze your audience, and discover new content opportunities.
Bottomline: If you want to not just jump on the video brand wagon but really increase your following on YouTube fast, you need a combination of good content, optimization, and engagement. Use these 10 tools to make the most of your channel and build organic ranking at the same time.
Oh, you might want to check out these two other blogs to gain visibility while you’re at it. 26 Ways to Get More Attention for Your Brand and Even More Marketing and PR Tips #27 – 52, a year’s worth to check out!